Kieran, 19, and his sister Chloe, 25, are two of the hundreds of young people who attend our college and two specialist schools. They benefit from the bespoke care and education our expert team give every day. In this new and powerful video, mum Nicola and dad Keith share highs and lows of their journey so far, and how Percy Hedley have helped them along the way. An incredible story!
Posted by Percy Hedley Foundation on Tuesday, December 3, 2019
- Miss Karen Miller 01/01/2017 – 31/12/2020
- Mrs Anne Woods (Chair) 01/01/2017 – 31/12/2020
- Tim Frazer 17/01/2019 (Vice Chair) 16/01/2023
- Nicola Armstrong 01/03/2019 – 28/02/2023
- Julie Hyde 17/01/2019 – 16/01/2023
- Kerry Melville 01/03/2019 – 28/02/2023
- Jen Middleton 01/03/2019 – 28/02/2023
- Mrs Joanne Rees-Proud 01/01/2017 – 31/12/2020
- Ms Helen Hutchinson 01/01/2017 – 31/12/2020
- Mr Paul Foreman 01/01/2017 – 31/12/2020
The first person to solve this brain teaser in the comments wins a prize!
Congratulations and welcome to your new realsmartcloud-enabled website
The cloud website gives seamless integration to Google Apps, the realsmartlearning portfolio and loads of other great apps from the web – we have added a selection of these to widget menu on the right, you will see these when you log in.
To read about the vision behind your new school website read more here